AFMASS – Covering Africa’s most critical Food, Beverage and Milling Industry Locations
Africa is a huge continent. AFMASS Conferences & Exhibitions are held in the most critical countries in in sub-Saharan Africa, with the aim of improving the capability of the continent’s food, beverage and milling industry.
By hosting the events in the Eastern, Central, Western and Southern Africa, AFMASS has become the region’s fastest growing and the most impactful food industry trade events in Africa.
Event Locations & Schedules
- AFMASS FoodTech Rwanda edition – August 22-23, 2019 – Kigali, Rwanda
- AFMASS FoodTech Southern Africa Zambia edition – October 10-12, 2019 – Lusaka, Zambia
- AFMASS FoodTech Tanzania edition – March 25-26, 2020 – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- AFMASS FoodTech Eastern Africa Uganda edition – June 28-30, 2020 – Kampala, Uganda
- AFMASS FoodTech Ethiopia edition – November 12-13, 2020 – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- AFMASS FoodTech Eastern Africa Kenya edition – May 26-28, 2021 – Nairobi, Kenya
Interested in attending, speaking at or exhibiting/sponsoring these editions of AFMASS?
Contact FoodWorld Media on Tel: +254 725 343932 or Email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net.