AFMASS – Covering Africa’s most critical Food, Beverage and Milling Industry Locations
Africa is a huge continent.
AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Exhibitions are held in the most critical countries in in sub-Saharan Africa, with the aim of improving the capability of the continent’s food, beverage and milling industry.
By hosting the events in the Eastern, Central, Western and Southern Africa, AFMASS has become the region’s fastest growing and the most impactful food industry trade events in Africa.
Event Locations & Schedules
- AFMASS FoodTech Southern Africa Zambia edition – October 9-11, 2019 – Lusaka, Zambia
- AFMASS FoodTech Eastern Africa Uganda edition – March 11-13, 2020 – Kampala, Uganda
- AFMASS FoodTech Tanzania edition – June 11-12, 2010 – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- AFMASS FoodTech Ethiopia edition – November 12-13, 2020 – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- AFMASS FoodTech Eastern Africa Kenya edition – May 26-28, 2021 – Nairobi, Kenya
- AFMASS FoodTech Rwanda edition – July 15-16, 2021 – Kigali, Rwanda
- AFMASS FoodTech Southern Africa Zambia edition – October 6-8, 2021 – Lusaka, Zambia
Interested in attending, speaking at or exhibiting/sponsoring these editions of AFMASS?
Contact FoodWorld Media on Tel: +254 725 343932 or Email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net.