The AFMASS NEXT showcases the most unique, future-looking innovators and entrepreneurs as they seek to turn the food, beverage and milling industry on its head.
Be they food, beverage and milling products with new packaging concepts or formulations or new technologies and apps, AFMASS NEXT is the platform where the future of the food industry in Africa will be unravelled.
The Expo provides the best platform for young innovative companies to engage with the food industry, Government, supplier and other stakeholders from the private and public spheres, testing out their products with consumers while seeking partners, be they investors, funders or distributors.
WHAT CAN YOU SHOWCASE AT AFMASS NEXT?
Participants at the AFMASS NEXT include:
- Food, beverage and milling products
- Technology (IT, financial, supply chain etc) that improves efficiency in the food supply chain
- New ingredients, chemicals or packaging
- Processing or packaging technology
- Sustainable environment technology
HOW TO SIGN UP YOUR COMPANY TO PARTICIPATE
Participation at the AFMASS NEXT is provided at a subsidised rate of USD 600 to young, innovative companies from Africa.
Limited space is available for each of the AFMASS Conferences & Expos in Africa and therefore early booking is advised.
The Exhibitor package includes the following:
- Dedicated 3mx3m exhibition booth within the Expo Hall with power and regular seats and table.
- Opportunity to participate in one of the panel discussions (where available and relevant to the company)
- Free full delegate registration for 1 company delegate with access to conference sessions, Expo Hall, meals, Cocktails, Dinner and field visits, where applicable.
- Company promotion on all marketing communications (print, websites, social media) in the lead up to, during and after the event
- Access to media covering the AFMASS event for interviews etc before, during and after the event
- Travel and accommodation charges are not covered.
Interested in participating at AFMASS NEXT? Here are some few conditions:
- The products or service must be manufactured in Africa for local or export markets. Imported products do not qualify for the subsidised rates and must pay the applicable regular exhibition rates.
- The company’s main focus must be the food industry
- The company must be formally registered and be less than 5 years in operation and have products available for the market or for sale.
- The product must demonstrate that it fulfils a new, unique need in the food industry supply chain in Africa, with the possibility of disrupting the industry
- Past exhibitors do not qualify for the AFMASS NEXT program
- Travel and accommodation charges are not covered by the organisers