The AFMASS Healthy FoodMarket, a new addition to the AFMASS events, showcases some of the most outstanding products from the food, beverage and milling industry in Africa.
Natural, organic, healthier, wholesome, more nutritious, fortified and other product attributes are some of the likely candidates to be found at the the AFMASS Healthy FoodMarket Expo.
The Expo provides the best platform for manufacturers to engage with consumers who are increasingly concerned about the quality, safety and health impact of the food they eat, in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
It also enables food, beverage and milling companies to carry out new product prototype tasting and sampling, live product demonstrations and cookery and product promotion and sales.
HOW TO SIGN UP YOUR COMPANY TO PARTICIPATE
Participation at the AFMASS HEALTHY FOODMARKET EXPO is provided at a subsidised rate to food, beverage and milling companies from Africa.
Limited space is available for each of the AFMASS Conferences & Expos in Africa and therefore early booking is advised.
The Exhibitor package includes the following:
- Dedicated 6mx3m exhibition booth within the Expo Hall with power and regular seats and table.
- Opportunity to participate in one of the panel discussions (where available and relevant to the company)
- Free full delegate registration for 2 company delegates with access to conference sessions, Expo Hall, meals, Cocktails, Dinner and field visits, where applicable.
- Company promotion on all marketing communications (print, websites, social media) in the lead up to, during and after the event
- Access to media covering the AFMASS event for interviews etc before, during and after the event
- Travel and accommodation charges are not covered.
Interested in participating at the AFMASS HEALTHY FOODMARKET EXPO? Here are some few conditions:
- The products must be manufactured in Africa for local or export markets. Imported products do not qualify for the subsidised rates and must pay the applicable regular exhibition rates.
- The products displayed must be food products, otherwise the organisers may reject the application to exhibit.