The marketplace of ideas for food safety, personnel safety and laboratory technologies that will put Africa’s industry on the map
Food safety is one of the major challenges that Africa’s industry continues to face as it seeks to access regional and global markets for either its agro or value added products. In Africa, food safety matters such as Aflatoxins, veterinary drug residues and pesticide residues continue to weigh heavily on the industry.
AFMASS Expos enable equipment, testing solutions, laboratory and personal safety suppliers from Africa and the World to showcase their latest technologies and solutions to the key decision makers from the food, agro and feed industry from Africa at one location – better than any other event in the region.
At the AFMASS Conference sessions, food safety and quality management are given particular prominence, with a number of hours dedicated purely to the two subject matter areas. The educational sessions are attended by key people from the industry with production, quality assurance, R&D, supply chain and procurement roles from the region.
AFMASS Conference & Expo is the only event in the region with a particular focus on quality and food safety since its first ever edition in 2015. And we continue to place these two issues at the heart of AFMASS every year.
At AFMASS Expos, you will find the following range of safety and laboratory solutions for your business:
- Laboratory equipment, supplies and chemicals
- Microbial and food safety testing equipment and supplies
- Cleaning equipment and detergents
- Food safety certification and training services
- Hygiene monitoring solutions
- Sanitatisation and sterilisation equipment and chemicals
- Laboratory testing services
- Pests and insects control solutions
- Personel protection equipment and solutions
- Plant safety equipment and solutions
- Calibration equipment and services