Sponsorship & Opportunities – Discover new market opportunities in rising Southern-Central Africa
There is no better way to show your leadership in the industry in the region than to sponsor this important regional trade event.
The Southern-Central African region is a new geography for a number of players in the sector with marvellous opportunities for suppliers to the food & beverage; agro, milling and feed; hospitality and foodservice industry.
The region, which has Zambia as a nucleus from which several countries can be accessed (including Malawi, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, DRC, Angola, Botswana and southern Tanzania), provide sponsors with a unique opportunity to grab the attention of key decision makers from young and fast growing companies, which can be relied upon to grow your business into the future.
Sponsors at this event receive unique premium positioning and exposure on print, digital and other channels before, during and after the event, including opportunity to lead specific conference sessions that resonate with their brands; participation in Panel Discussions; among others.
Some of the leading international and regional companies have benefited from sponsoring past AFMASS events, including BASF, DSM, Buhler, Vision Scientific, Coca-Cola, DNV GL, Nestle and Tetra Pak.
A number of sponsorship options are available, including Premium (Platinum, Gold and Silver); Conference Session; and Hospitality sponsorships (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea breaks)
Would you want to get more details about our Sponsorship Packages? We shall be glad to provide to you more information about sponsoring AFMASS 2017.
Exhibit at AFMASS – Zambia edition
AFMASS Zambia edition provides your company with the right forum to showcase your products and services to the food & beverage; agro, milling & feed and hospitality & foodservice industry in the Southern-Central African region.
The event is the perfect forum to showcase storage, post-harvest management, processing, equipment, packaging, chemicals and ingredients, food safety & laboratory and services to the key decision makers in the region.
The following suppliers of products and services shall find the Event especially relevant to their business goals:
- Storage, post-harvest and solutions for the agro industry
- Processing and packaging equipment and supplies for the industry
- Milling equipment and related supplies for human food and animal feed
- Packaging materials – aseptic, glass, corrugated, paper, labels and sleeves
- Laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies, infrastructure and software
- Laboratory testing (micro, physical and chemical) and calibration services
- Consultancy services on systems management, testing and other services
- Financial and insurance services
- Ingredients, chemicals and other fine chemicals supplies
- Cleaning and sanitation systems and services
- Security, personnel protection and safety equipment supplies
- Pest control and environmental management services
- Metal detection, X-ray, sorting and vision systems
- Vessels, tanks and storage solutions
- Pumps, motors, compressors and conveyors
- Instrumentation and control software and hardware systems
- Training and capacity building companies
- Warehousing, distribution and transport companies
- Cooling, refrigeration and heating system solutions
- Engineering services and systems
. . . . and many more related suppliers of products and services.
Who will you meet?
You will meet the most important industry investors, managers and professionals from the industry; Government and NGOs and development organisations with a focus on the food and agro industry; and suppliers to the industry from the Southern-Central Africa region at this event.
The profile of the delegates and visitors at AFMASS Zambia include:
- Food and beverage industry; milling and feed processing and packaging industries
- Grain trade, storage, milling, extruded products and animal feed processing and packaging industries
- Suppliers of equipment, packaging, ingredients, chemicals and services to the industry
- Industry value chain players - packers, exporters, storage providers, distributors, retailers
- Hotels, fast food and food service players
- NGOs and county, national, regional and Government regulatory and policy makers
- Universities and research institutes
In case you need more information and costing for exhibiting at AFMASS, contact us on +254 725 343932 or email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net.