ABOUT AFRICAN FOOD & BEVERAGES TECH CONFERENCE
The African Food & Beverages Tech Conference is a convergence of investors, managers and professionals; suppliers, Government agencies and NGOs from the food and beverage supply chain in Africa and the World to discuss the latest technologies, trends and regulations in the food and beverage industry in Africa.
The African Food & Beverages Tech Conference, previously called AFMASS Conference, focuses on current and emerging issues in Africa's food and beverage storage, distribution, manufacturing, packaging, food service, marketing, retailing and consumer safety.
By attending the Conference, stakeholders learn new technologies, regulations and practices that enable the industry in Africa to adopt to a new consumer environment; where a more aware consumer in Africa continues to ask for better quality, safer, lower cost and better packaged products.
Participants also learn the trends and future prospects of the manufacturing, packaging and food safety of dairy, beverages, meat, fish and seafood, fruits & veg, sugar & candy, food service, fats, oils and oilseeds and other processed food products.
The Conference involves presentations by a number of industry leaders, experts, Government regulators and managers from the NGO space with special skills in various facets of food processing, packaging and safety related topics covering the entire value chain.
Several Panel Discussions and networking sessions ensure attendees get to network and trade during the Conference and at the exhibition, which will be set next to the Conference Hall.
During the 2018 editions of AFMASS Conference & Expo, the African Food & Beverages Tech Conference takes place in both the Kenyan and Zambian editions, over the three days of the events.
The African Food & Beverages Tech Conference stream covers the following subject matter areas:
- Equipment and plant design in the food and beverage industry
- Packaging technologies and their applications in food and beverage products
- Manufacturing excellence and efficiency improvement systems
- Engineering technologies and facilities management
- Post-harvest, food waste and food security management
- Food and beverage processing, retail and food service industry and market trends
- Costs, formulation and new product development strategies
- Sustainability initiatives and technologies in the food and beverage industry
- People and systems management
- Food safety and risk management in the food and beverage industry
- Technologies in the retail, distribution and marketing of food and beverage products
- Standards and regional and external trade matters
- Sanitation and hygiene management
- Emerging technologies in the processing, packaging, marketing, retail and distribution food and agro produce
Past editions of the African Food & Beverages Tech Conference have been graced by some of the leading industry leaders, researchers, suppliers and Government and NGO leaders from the breadth of Africa and the World – adding the extra weight to the event as the most important platform for all stakeholders to shape the future of the industry in the region.
Interested in participating at the African Food & Beverages Tech Conference conference?
Please reach out to us at:
Tel: +254 20 8155022; Cell: +254 725 343932;