AFMASS Conference & Expo offers stand out opportunities for industry leaders, suppliers, consultants, researchers, Government regulators and other stakeholders to shape the future of the industry in Africa.
The organisers are seeking out individuals who can use this forum to highlight the latest applications, technologies, practices and trends to the region’s food & beverage; agro, milling & feed; and hospitality & foodservice industry stakeholders.
Prospective speakers can seek speaking opportunities for either the African Food & Beverages Tech Conference or African Grains, Milling & Feed Tech Conference streams for both the Kenyan and Zambian editions of the event.
High-impact panel discussions at AFMASS continue to attract some of the leading opinion makers from Africa and beyond.
The panel discussions provide excellent platforms for conference delegates to understand the trends, opportunities and challenges in Africa’s industry, with the discussions covering a number of key areas: investments, food safety, policy and regulation, market and technology trends etc.
You can find the conference schedules for each of the editions in the Conference Program on this website.
The organisers are offering opportunities for speakers and panelists on the following broad subject matter areas, covering the food & beverage; agro, milling & feed and hospitality & foodservice industry:
- Equipment, plant design and engineering technologies
- Packaging technologies and their applications
- Post-harvest management strategies for agro produce
- Manufacturing excellence and efficiency improvement systems
- Industry analysis, market and product trends
- Formulations, cost management and new product development strategies
- Logistics and supply chain management strategies
- Energy, water and facilities management
- Nutrition, health and wellness
- People, standards and systems management
- Food safety and risk management systems in the entire value chain
- Workplace safety and health
- Sustainability in the entire value chain
- Sanitation and hygiene management
How to apply to be a Speaker or Panelist
Please send an email or talk to the organisers on phone on your area of interest, after which you shall send the abstract for review by the organisers.
Contact the organisers on: FoodWorld Media; Tel: +254 20 81 55 022; Cell: +254 725 34 39 32; Email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net
Instructions to prospective Speakers
- Abstracts must be a maximum of 200 words
- We shall inform you if your Abstract is chosen for presentation, after which you shall submit the full presentation by the date indicated below. You will be required to make the presentation in person at the event.
- Presentations must be of the highest calibre and professional in tone and content. While the Speaker may present presentations related to their work, we highly discourage the use of trade names and company advertising. We reserve the right to decline submissions that have a commercial angle.
- Your presentation shall be circulated to the delegates and other stakeholders during and after the event.
Abstract Submissions:November 15, 2017.
Presentation of Final Submissions:March 31, 2018.