There is no better way to show your leadership in the industry and stand out from the crowd in the sub-Saharan Africa region than to sponsor/exhibit at AFMASS events across Africa.
AFMASS Conferences & Expos provide leading regional and international suppliers to Africa’s growing industry with one platform to reach Africa’s food & beverage and milling industry.
With three strategic locations in Eastern Africa (Nairobi, Kenya, since 2015); Southern Africa (Lusaka, Zambia, from 2018) and Western Africa (Lagos, Nigeria, from 2020), AFMASS has become the region’s most critical technical and business platform to not only trade, but also where attendees discover new technologies and market trends that are critical in moving Africa’s industry forward.
Sponsors at AFMASS events receive unique premium positioning and exposure on print, digital and other channels before, during and after the event, including opportunity to lead specific conference sessions that resonate with their brands; participation in Panel Discussions; among others.
Some of the leading international and regional companies have benefited from sponsoring past AFMASS events, including BASF, Atlas Copco, BioMerieux SA, DSM, Buhler, Vision Scientific, Coca-Cola, DNV GL, Nestle, Tetra Pak and many more exhibitors from over 40 countries around the World.
AFMASS Conferences & Expos are the perfect forum to showcase the following products and services:
- Storage, post-harvest and solutions for the agro industry
- Ingredients, chemicals and other fine chemicals supplies
- Processing and packaging equipment and supplies for the industry
- Milling equipment and related supplies for human food and animal feed
- Packaging materials – aseptic, glass, corrugated, paper, labels and sleeves
- Laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies, infrastructure and software
- Laboratory testing (micro, physical and chemical) and calibration services
- Consultancy services on systems management, testing and other services
- Financial, IT and insurance services
- Engineering and automation services and systems
- Cleaning and sanitation systems and services
- Security, personnel protection and safety equipment supplies
- Pest control and environmental management services
- Metal detection, X-ray, sorting and vision systems
- Vessels, tanks and storage solutions
- Pumps, motors, compressors and conveyors
- Instrumentation and control software and hardware systems
- Training and capacity building services
- Warehousing, distribution and transport solutions
- Cooling, refrigeration and heating system solutions
. . . . and many more related suppliers of products and services.
Who will you meet?
You will meet the most important industry investors, managers and professionals from the industry; Government and NGOs and development organisations with a focus on the food and agro industry; and suppliers to the industry from sub-Saharan Africa region at AFMASS events across the continent.
A number of sponsorship options are available, including Premium (Platinum, Gold and Silver); Conference Session; and Hospitality sponsorships (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea breaks)
Would you want to get more details about our Sponsorship Packages? We shall be glad to provide to you more information about sponsoring upcoming AFMASS events in Africa
In case you need more information and costing for exhibiting at AFMASS, contact us on +254 725 343932 or email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net.