AFMASS FoodTech - Africa's Leading Food, Beverage and Milling Industry Events
AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Exhibitions are a series of sub-Saharan Africa region’s trade events targeted at the key stakeholders in the manufacturing, retailing and foodservice sectors, with a focus on the food, beverage and milling industry in Africa.
Powered by the African-focused industry publication Food Business Africa magazine (www.FoodBusinessAfrica.com), AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Expos are well-known for their unique conferences and exhibitions that are attended by key decision makers from the industry, Government, academia and other stakeholders from Africa and the World.
AFMASS FoodTech events have become some of the most recognised food, beverage and milling industry trade events in Africa, and also the fastest growing, with a target to reach over 4,000 key food industry decision makers in 2019.
By covering Eastern, Southern & Western Africa, AFMASS FoodTech have become the one-stop shops for those interested in Africa’s growing food, beverage and milling industry, providing suppliers, investors and other stakeholders the best platform to develop their businesses across the Continent.
The highlights of AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Exhibitions include the following:
- High impact technical and business conference sessions addressed by leading consultants and industry opinion leaders from around the world;
- Networking sessions at the Expo Hall during breaks, lunches and Official AFMASS dinners that bring together the various stakeholders daily and at the end of the event;
- Leading local, regional and international suppliers showcase their latest innovations and technologies, with a focus on meeting Africa’s unique opportunities, challenges and market trends.
AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Expos are organised to deliver for sponsors, exhibitors, delegates and visitors through well-structured conference sessions, networking breaks at the Expo Hall, plant visits (where applicable), cocktails and dinners to derive the best opportunity for all to discover, network and be inspired.
WHO PARTICIPATES AT AFMASS FOODTECH EVENTS?
The profile of delegates and visitors who attend AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Expos include:
- C-suite executives and investors – CEOs, Directors, Investors, General Managers, Founders etc;
- Technical and Operational Managers & Supervisors in the production, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, engineering, food safety, packaging departments etc;
- Academicians, researchers and students in food and life sciences, engineering, processing technology, nutrition, agribusiness and animal health and nutrition, among others;
- General management managers with supply chain, procurement, investment, marketing, sales, and human resource roles.
AFMASS FoodTech events have attracted some of the most influential key decision makers, opinion shapers, technology providers, consultants, academicians and researchers from across Africa and the World to share their experiences and skills.
What's in store at AFMASS Conferences & Exhibitions?
AFMASS Conferences & Exhibitions have a lot to offer busy industry executives and seasoned investors seeking the next deals and the young professionals looking for a foothold in the food, beverage and milling industry.
AFMASS FoodTech events offer the best platform to discover the latest technologies from leading suppliers, upcoming market trends and the next innovation platforms that will define tomorrow in Africa
AFMASS FoodTech events are all about networking. Meet the most diversified group of suppliers to your industry, engage with industry peers, Government regulators, academicians, researchers, consultants and more
Conference sessions at AFMASS FoodTech bring inspirational speakers from across Africa and the World who help define and shape the next wave of young entrepreneurs, researchers, managers and change makers in Africa’s industry.
Past Sponsors & Exhibitors
AFMASS FoodTech events continue to attract the most critical suppliers to Africa’s food industry, be they suppliers of equipment, ingredients, laboratory, supply chain and other industry services. Future-shaping food companies also sponsor or exhibit at the events to utilise the platform to reach out to consumers and engage in the important dialogues around the industry in Africa.
WHY ATTEND AFMASS CONFERENCES & EXHIBITIONS?
There are many compelling reasons to attend AFMASS Conferences & Expos. Some of these reasons include:
The conferences at AFMASS Conferences & Expos are designed to connect professionals, business owners and top managers with suppliers, regulators and other stakeholders to discuss the latest innovations, regulations and technologies.
The conferences are especially important as avenues to learn latest opportunities for investments and in innovations in Africa’s industry and new technologies in the processing, packaging and safety of food and related products.
The Conference sessions cover the following subject matter areas, among others:
- Milling technologies, post-harvest and food security in Africa
- Packaging technologies and their applications in the industry
- Processing excellence and efficiency improvement systems
- Dairy, baking, meat and fresh produce technology
- Engineering and automation technologies
- Status of grain commodity markets in the region
- Ingredients formulation, new product development and innovations strategies
- Sustainability initiatives and technologies in the industry
- Quality management, food safety and risk management from farm to fork
- Regulatory, standards management and local, regional and international trade
- Food safety, sanitation and hygiene management
The AFMASS Conferences & Expos are the only regional events that bring together key decision makers from the food, beverage and milling industry; suppliers to the industry; academicians and researchers; Government regulators and other stakeholders from Africa and beyond.
Food and agro industry focused subjects at AFMASS include such industry concerns including food safety, post-harvest management, processing and packaging excellence, sustainability, nutrition and health that educate and inform attendees of the latest trends that are vital to the future of the industry in Africa.
With an exhibition floor and conference stream, AFMASS Conferences and Exhibitions give a 360-degree view of the industry in Africa like no other.
The AFMASS Conferences & Expos are the only major regional events that focus on the entire food, beverages and milling & feed industry in Africa that are organized from within sub-Saharan Africa.
Organized and conceptualized by FoodWorld Media, the industry’s leading publisher of African industry-focused publications including Food Business Africa (www.foodbusinessafrica.com), the events have deep coverage of African issues and are structured to build capacity of the young and growing industry in Africa.
Hundreds of industry experts, Government/NGO officials, technology suppliers and other stakeholders from Africa and the World gather at AFMASS Conferences & Expos every year, where they get the unique opportunity to meet former classmates, customers and other industry leaders – better than any other regional events.
By attending AFMASS Conferences & Expos you gain important industry insights, meet new and old industry acquaintances and interact with industry leaders from the region and the World, while boosting your personal and company profile.
Leading regional and international suppliers of post-harvest management solutions, equipment, chemicals, ingredients, laboratory systems, packaging, services and other industry solutions have used past editions of this event to showcase their innovations to Africa’s food, beverage and milling industry, with impressive results.
Looking for supplies for your next project? Seeking partners or distribution opportunities with regional or international brands? Then, you cannot miss the next editions of AFMASS Conferences & Expos near you
Having a query about AFMASS FoodTech editions in Africa?
Please reach out to us at:
Tel: +254 20 8155022; Cell: +254 725 343932;
Don't miss to attend the next editions of AFMASS FoodTech in Africa
AFMASS FoodTech events bring together the key decision makers from Africa’s food, beverage and milling industry – through the entire value chain, better than any other event. Sign up today to attend the nearest AFMASS FoodTech event near you . . .