AFMASS FoodTech - Africa's Leading Food, Beverage and Milling Industry Events
AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Exhibitions are a series of sub-Saharan Africa region’s trade events targeted at the key stakeholders in the manufacturing, retailing and foodservice sectors, with a focus on the food, beverage and milling industry in Africa.
Powered by the African-focused industry publication Food Business Africa magazine (www.FoodBusinessAfrica.com), AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Expos are well-known for their unique conferences and exhibitions that are attended by key decision makers from the industry, Government, academia and other stakeholders from Africa and the World.
AFMASS FoodTech events have become some of the most recognised food, beverage and milling industry trade events in Africa, and also the fastest growing, with a target to be Africa’s foremost food industry events attended by the most important decision makers in the Continent.
By covering Eastern, Central Southern & soon, Western Africa, AFMASS FoodTech have become the one-stop shops for those interested in Africa’s growing food, beverage and milling industry, providing suppliers, investors and other stakeholders the best platform to develop their businesses across the Continent.
The highlights of AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Exhibitions include the following:
- High impact technical and business conference sessions addressed by leading consultants and industry opinion leaders from around the world;
- Networking sessions at the Expo Hall during breaks, lunches and dinners that bring together the various stakeholders daily and at the end of the event;
- Leading local, regional and international suppliers showcase their latest innovations and technologies, with a focus on meeting Africa’s unique opportunities, challenges and market trends.
AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Expos are organised to deliver for sponsors, exhibitors, delegates and visitors to derive the best opportunity for all to discover, network and be inspired.
Who Attends AFMASS FoodTech Events?
The profile of delegates and visitors who attend AFMASS FoodTech Conferences & Expos include:
- C-suite executives and investors – CEOs, Directors, Investors, General Managers, Founders etc;
- Technical and Operational Managers & Supervisors in the production, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, engineering, food safety, packaging departments etc;
- Academicians, researchers and students in food and life sciences, engineering, processing technology, nutrition, agribusiness and animal health and nutrition, among others;
- General management managers with supply chain, procurement, investment, marketing, sales, and human resource roles.
africa’s fastest growing food industry events
Upcoming events in 2020
- AFMASS FoodTech Eastern Africa Uganda edition – Kampala, Uganda – March 25-27, 2020. READ MORE
- Africa Dairy & Drink Innovations Conference – Nairobi, Kenya – June 18-19, 2020. READ MORE
- Africa Food Safety & Quality Summit – Nairobi, Kenya – July 15-17, 2020. READ MORE
- AFMASS FoodTech Ethiopia Edition – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – November 18-20, 2020. READ MORE
AFMASS FoodTech events have attracted some of the most influential key decision makers, opinion shapers, technology providers, consultants, academicians and researchers from across Africa and the World to share their experiences and skills.
What's in store at our Events?
AFMASS Food Tech Conferences & Exhibitions and related events have a lot to offer busy industry executives and seasoned investors seeking the next deals and the young professionals looking for a foothold in the food, beverage and milling industry.
AFMASS FoodTech events offer the best platform to discover the latest technologies from leading suppliers, upcoming market trends and the next innovation platforms that will define tomorrow in Africa
AFMASS FoodTech events are all about networking. Meet the most diversified group of suppliers to your industry, engage with industry peers, Government regulators, academicians, researchers, consultants and more
Conference sessions at AFMASS FoodTech bring inspirational speakers from across Africa and the World who help define and shape the next wave of young entrepreneurs, researchers, managers and change makers in Africa’s industry.
Past Sponsors & Exhibitors
AFMASS FoodTech events continue to attract the most critical suppliers to Africa’s food industry, be they suppliers of equipment, ingredients, laboratory, supply chain and other industry services. Future-shaping food companies also sponsor or exhibit at the events to utilise the platform to reach out to consumers and engage in the important dialogues around the industry in Africa.
Having a query about AFMASS FoodTech editions in Africa?
Please reach out to us at:
Tel: +254 20 8155022; Cell: +254 725 343932;
Don't miss to attend the next editions of AFMASS FoodTech in Africa
AFMASS FoodTech events bring together the key decision makers from Africa’s food, beverage and milling industry – through the entire value chain, better than any other event. Sign up today to attend the nearest AFMASS FoodTech event to you . . .