Thank you for participating at AFMASS 2017 – The Market Place of IDEASTM for Africa’s Food & Agro Related Industries
#InnovationsIDEAS • #InvestmentsIDEAS • #ProcessingIDEAS • #PackagingIDEAS • #FoodSafetyIDEAS • #SustainabilityIDEAS
SAVE THE DATES FOR 2018 EDITIONS
AFMASS KENYA EDITION – Nairobi, Kenya – April 25-27, 2018
AFMASS ZAMBIA EDITION – Lusaka, Zambia – October 3-5, 2018
The Africa Food Manufacturing & Safety Summit (AFMASS) Conferences & Exhibitions are sub-Saharan Africa region’s leading meeting place for the industry’s key stakeholders and the fastest growing trade shows for new ideas for the food & beverage; agro, milling & feed; and hospitality & foodservice industry.
Powered by the industry publication Food Business Africa (www.foodbusinessafrica.com) AFMASS Conferences & Expos are well-known for their unique conferences and exhibitions attended by key decision makers from the industry, Government, academia and other stakeholders from sub-Saharan Africa and the World.
High impact education sessions, panel discussions, networking activities and exhibitions are some of the major attractions for key decision makers from the food and agro industry value chain to attend AFMASS Conferences & Expos every year.
The profile of delegates and visitors who attend AFMASS Conferences & Expos include:
- CEOs, directors, investors, GM etc;
- Technical (production, QA, R&D, engineering managers,food safety supervisors etc);
- Academics and researchers in life sciences, nutrition, agribusiness and animal health and nutrition
- General management (supply chain, procurement, marketing, sales, HR)
AFMASS events are the perfect platform to introduce new technologies and practices that are appropriate and are in demand by the growing sub-Saharan Africa food and related industries.
The highlights of AFMASS Conference & Expo include the following:
- Industry leaders, researchers and other food and agro stakeholders attend conferences addressed by leading consultants, suppliers and industry opinion leaders;
- Leading local, regional and international suppliers showcased their latest innovations and technologies;
- The region’s only industry awards program, the Food Business Africa Industry Excellence Awards.
In 2018, AFMASS Conference & Expo is set to be held at the following locations:
- AFMASS Conference & Expo – Kenya edition is planned for April 25-27, 2018 at the Nairobi Convention & Conference Centre near the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya.
- AFMASS Conference & Expo – Zambia edition is planned for October 3-5, 2018 in Lusaka, Zambia at a venue to be announced later. You can find more info HERE.
The 2018 editions of AFMASS Conferences in Kenya and Zambia will focus on the following key thematic areas:
- Boosting innovations in the industry through the right use of ingredients, systems, processes and packaging, while seeking to answer the question, ‘What are the key innovations that Africa’s industry must look out for in the near future?’;
- The status of the agro, food and feed industry in sub-Saharan Africa, including latest regulations, investments and trends that will guide the industry going forward;
- Improving industry and Government collaboration to drive industry performance, standards, safety and increase local and export trade within Africa and beyond;
- Building an economically viable, safe agricultural value chain in Africa with a focus on post-harvest management and value addition to Africa’s locally available produce through partnership with industry;
- New technologies and media platforms and their impact on sub-Saharan Africa’s food industry value chain;
- Incorporating sustainability and gender inclusion in the food industry value chain in Africa;
- Energy and water management in Africa’s industry to boost efficiency and reduce waste;
- Food safety and its role in Africa’s quest to grow regional and international trade;
- Improving operational excellence in the industry to improve productivity.