Past Editions of AFMASS Food Expos
Africa’s Most Influential Food, Beverage & Milling Industry Trade Shows – Since 2015
FACILITATING THE GROWTH, INNOVATIONS & SUATAINABILITY OF AFRICA’S FOOD, BEVERAGE & MILLING INDUSTRY SINCE 2015
AFMASS Food Expo events have become the leading pure-play trade shows for the food, beverage and milling industry trade shows in sub-Saharan Africa.
Held since 2015 – in Kenya, Zambia and Tanzania – the trade shows have grown to become the most ifluential platforms to discover the future of the food industry in Africa.
From the very start, AFMASS Food Expos have always stuck to one belief: bringing together investors, amangers and professionals in Africa’s food industry, government agencies; suppliers of new technologies and other stakeholders facilitates the transformation of the food industry in Africa and at the same time, create new investment and trade opportunities in the Continent.
The trade shows, which have always comprised of a high-level conference and exhibition, have been held in the following countries:
- May 2015 – Nairobi, Kenya
- May 2016 – Nairobi, Kenya
- May 2017 – Nairobi, Kenya
- April 2018 – Nairobi, Kenya
- October 2018 – Lusaka, Zambia
- March 2019 – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- May 2019 – Nairobi, Kenya
- October 2019 – Lusaka, Zambia
- December 2021 – Nairobi, Kenya
- June 2023 – Nairobi, Kenya