THE SUSTAINABLE FOOD INDUSTRY IN AFRICA POST COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
The food industry in Africa has faced unprecedented challenges during the Corona virus crisis.
But, as the pandemic rages, we also see tremendous opportunities to adopt new ways of sourcing, processing, packaging, innovating and building sustainable businesses, while adopting new innovations that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and compliance while availing nutritious foods to Africa’s population.
We have therefore reached out to a number of key food industry investors and managers, Government agencies, industry associations, NGOs and development organisations, suppliers and others to contribute to how Africa’s food industry will look post Covid-19.
You just need to register once to sign up to attend all the upcoming AFMASS Food Expo Webinars.
Once this registration is received, you will be sent a link to access each of the Webinars as they are scheduled so that you do not miss the Webinars you would like to attend.
Below are the Webinars in the Series:
- Reinventing Food Safety & Compliance – July 16, 2020
- Sustainable Dairy in Africa – August 13, 2020
- Sustainable Grains, Milling & Baking in Africa – August 27, 2020
- Sustainable Food Businesses in Africa – September 8, 2020
- Nutrition, Health & Wellness in Africa – September 24, 2020
- Sustainable Brewing & Drinks in Africa – October 15, 2020
- Sustainable Packaging in Africa – November 20, 2020
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (Note: Opens in New Tab)