Why Sponsor AFMASS Events?
Sponsoring AFMASS events opens new business opportunities and enables your brand to stand out from the crowd . . .
AFMASS food industry events have over the last nearly 10 years become the most influential food industry events in Africa.
Beyond just taking a booth at the events, several leading companies continue to take up sponsorship options at the AFMASS events in Africa – thereby standing shoulders above the regular exhibitor, with immense advantages to their company and brands.
At AFMASS events, the organisers FW Africa, use their vast experience and knowledge of the food industry in Africa to provide many ways for sponsors to enhance their content and thought-leadership within the food industry in Africa.
The event organisers also provide some of the most outstanding networking, socialising, branding and lead generation benefits for sponsors using their own magazines and websites that are read by the vast majority of the food industry stakeholders in Africa and globally.
Sign up today to take up one of the sponsorship options at an upcoming AFMASS event in Africa. Below are some of the options you can grab to stand out from the crowd
CONTENT & THOUGHT-LEADERSHIP BENEFITS
- Rename the event as “AFMASS (Event Name), in Partnership with (Your Company Name)”
- Keynote Speaker & Chair of Panel Discussion at the Opening session (Panel Chair + Speaker)
- 3 Conference speaking slots (Presentation / Interview / Chair of chosen Panel Session)
NETWORKING & SOCIALISING BENEFITS
- 12 FREE Sponsor/Exhibitor staff passes to networking activities at the event, including the Gala Dinner
- Opportunity to network with key decision makers from Africa’s food industry physically and virtually
- Logo placement on website, dais, registration area, digital registration page and all communication channels
- Company profile with products/services, promotional videos and brochures on the event website from signing of contract to the next event
- Extensive replay of your company video at the Expo Hall, conference and the virtual platform (frequency tiered according to sponsorship option)
- 8 Pull-up Banners in the Expo Hall + Conference Hall (artwork by sponsor, printed and placed by us)
- Announcement on website and social media posts upon signing of contract
LEAD GENERATION BENEFITS
- Promotional activities on our social media pages – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook before, during and after the event (frequency tiered according to sponsorship option)
- FREE Print + Website adverts in one of our magazines and websites – 2 full pages print + 2 months web
- Event brochure advert – 2 pages
- Magazine listing with profile, contact info and logo in the issue just before and after the Expo – Full page
EXHIBITION SPACE (as part of the package)
- 9mx6m Free Exhibition space (with standard booth or space to build your special booth on, if required by Sponsor)
Contact the organisers on the costs associated with each of the options and other details . . .
Past Sponsors, Exhibitors & Strategic Partners
Past Sponsors, Exhibitors and Partners at the past editions of AFMASS Food Expos include local, regional and multinational companies that are leaders in their fields. Join your competitors at the region’s most important food industry events